Southport Comedy Festival 2021 - Food & Drink
Come early and make a night of it!
From 6pm onwards on show nights we will be open for our customers to relax and enjoy a quiet drink as well as tasting the best Street Food in our spacious indoor bar area. Alongside our fully licenced bar this year we are delighted to offer the best in Street Food from local catering company, The Rolling Stove.
Here is just a sample of the food that will be on offer:-
- Steak, Onion & Pepper Sauce £6.50
- Crispy Chicken & BBQ Sauce £5.50
- Salt & Pepper + Crunchy Onions and Cheese £4.50
- Beef, Chicken or Vege all served with salad, tomatoes and cheese. All £5
- Add fries if you like. £1.50
- Large sausage served in a Brioche bun with Cruchy Onion and Curry Sauce or Chilli con Carne £6